A hot pot is set over a flame in the middle of the table and ours actually had a hot side with chilies and a mild side with mushroom broth. We ordered lamb, beef, fish, all kinds of mushrooms, veggies and noodles.
Once the pot started boiling we cooked our lunch and dipped it in our own hand made sauces and it was so good!
| Hot Pot with spicy chili broth/ mushroom broth |
| Fish Head and Tail at the top |
When I asked what kind of fish it was, I was told "Fresh!", no name, just "Fresh!"
We really enjoyed cooking and eating our own lunch! We will have to see if we can get a fondue pot hot enough to try this at home - with all vegetables, of course (I don't think Andy would have been very happy at this one!)
No comments:
Post a Comment